Lexington WMA Shooting Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So they have target stands and you just need the targets? If you take clay targets, do you set them on something or how does that work?
Yes I go there often.
Concrete benches for lefty or righty and adjustable stools attached to the benches.

Covered overhead and good gravel parking lots.

A bit muddy walking to the target if we have had rain or snow.
But country boy can handle a little mud or crap on his boots and on the floor mats of the vehicle.

It will all clean off.
Daylight to dark PAPER or CLAY targets only.

NO cans or veggies and no steel targets.

Take tape or a staple gun to secure targets.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As seen on many videos, where can one just go to the middle of nowhere here in OK and shoot which is not on someone's land? Seems as though many YouTube gun enthusiast seem to just pull over on the side of the road or in the middle of the desert or back road and just set up shop and film away when they target practice.... Can't do that here because seems everyone owns everything.

Last edited:

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As seen on many videos, where can one just go to the middle of nowhere here in OK and shoot which is not on someone's land ?
I figure that all land is owned by someone and if you don't have permission to be there you are trespassing..

Never hunted with him but I knew a fella at work several years back that pretty much hunted any where he wanted to......I ask him once if he had permission to hunt the land he hunted and his reply was, "no, but if it ain't posted it's okay to hunt it." and the sad part was I think he actually believed it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom