LGS-RIP......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today the local gun store closed. It was a true mom and pop Christian oriented business. Sad to see them go, I always bought there instead of the big box retailers across town or the online stores.

Stillwater Armory RIP.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Always sorry to hear that a Mom & Pop store has closed down. Doesn't matter whether it's caused by the internet, large chain stores like Walmart, or whatever.

When a Mom & Pop store closes, folks lose that personal touch and commitment to customer service that defined our nation's retailers for so long.

I genuinely feel sorry for our younger generations, as most will never understand the experience. :drunk2:

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They never really catered to the big box/internet crowd. They provided that personal touch and commitment you described and as a result had a very loyal customer base. But of course there was "that guy" who always came in and said "I can get it across town at (insert big box here) for $8 cheaper......

Anyway, our community is going to miss them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom