Life time License Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaMAE

Marksman
Reaction score
So I'm weighting all the benefits to having/ getting my lifetime license. I would like to get one soon just in case they decide to raise the price any higher. The one thing I was wondering about was if you do have a LTL do you still have to buy a use pass for Honobia/ Three rivers WMA? Just looking to see if anyone knows?

CCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll 2nd that...yes you still have to pay those land access fees. But, run out and get your Life Time. It pays for itself in pretty short order. No more deer tags for archery, muzzle loader, or rifle. No more turkey tags either. You do not need a state waterfowl tag if you have a lifetime. Am I forgetting anyting else?

TulsaMAE

Marksman
Reaction score
Darn! I was hoping to get around, the legal way, of having to pay the access permit...I will probably still get the LTL anyway. Can't beat the convenience and the long run cost of paying for all those tags every year.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you add up what you spend hunting every year it adds up quick. For me it was sp turkey, deer archery, buck gun, doe gun, hunting lic, fishing, bobcat. It added up quick and you always had to decide"should I get the doe gun tag?" Now it dosent matter cause they are all paid for. I love it....best money ever spent

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had mine 35 years and it paid for itself after about the 3rd year.
They are only going to go up. In about 5 years you will be kicking yourself.
Saying what was I thinking? Plus they are still good even if you move out of state.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I figured up just hunting deer (archery, ml, rifle, and bonus doe hunts) it will pay for itself in 5 years. But you have to put a value on your time of having to go and buy your liscence and tags every year. It IS the best I vestment I ever made. Wish I would have bought it years ago.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family has decided to combine my birthday and Christmas presents and get me a Lifetime license. I guess I'll keep them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom