Life time License Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anyone think that they could pull the carpet out from under the feet of LTL holders? I was discussing this with a co-worker the other day. Seems unlikely but the government can do just about anything they want it seems???

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dumbest thing you can ever do as a hunter/fisherman is not get a lifetime. (those who can't afford it, disreguard my comments)
Not one dollar of that money has ever been spent since the first one has been sold.
The money is invested and the proceeds are used to help the hunters and fishers of this great state. Not only will you save money in the long run, but you will be contributing to the future of hunting/fishing in this state forever, even after you die.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know that. Thank you Dennis for this info. Not only do I feel good about not having to buy my tags anymore, but now I feel good about contributing. Even though I had to contribute $220 last year for not having my orange vest on (but I did have my orange hat on) my fault!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know that. Thank you Dennis for this info. Not only do I feel good about not having to buy my tags anymore, but now I feel good about contributing. Even though I had to contribute $220 last year for not having my orange vest on (but I did have my orange hat on) my fault!

OPPS! Lesson Learned.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never got a reply so I'll ask again. Does anyone think that there is even a small chance that LTLs could be canceled. As in, state needs funding and no longer honors them?

TulsaMAE

Marksman
Reaction score
I would think that would honor the ones that have already been issued but I'm sure there is always a possibility that they could stop issuing new ones to folks...just what I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom