Limited attendance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not abandoning, but I am taking a temporary job in south texas, so if you want to reach me, pm me so I get an e-mail. Not that I am an important person, just didn't want anyone to think I bailed. I may or may not have internet service other than my phone.

Sounds dangerous; like maybe some covert assignment undertaken as part of the global fight against international terrorism or as part of the still ongoing war on rugs or something equally risky.

I always wondered what it is about rugs anyway; I mean I like tile and hardwood flooring as well as anybody, but until I heard about this we did have some rugs layin’ around, even some wall to wall carpet too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like some kind of scam, I was selling something on Craigslist and some person said they didn't have internet because they were on a base and the only thing he had was an IPhone and he wanted someone to pick up the item I was selling.
However, in this case, I hope cachachonie make a mint and pays a lot of taxes. Those of us on Social Security need the money.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have some spare cycles maybe you can help defend the southern border, there is a horde of invaders coming from Central America that need to be stopped.

Be safe and have some fun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck! Don't worry about using your phone. I do about 50% of my posting from a phone via tapatalk.
Click the "sent from my phone" thing so that doesn't appear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom