list of demands from St. Louis protestors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dugsok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These people are something else. Why should people give in to their "demands" just because of the feelings they have towards this case. And the really pathetic thing is that they don't even know everything about the case. They are just siding with brown because of his color. And they have the nerve to act like the white people are the racists. Oh the race card. Really gets old.
A true Marxist has spoken, they could care less about true justice just fuel the fires more.

Boatman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think all hard working Americans are paying for people that take advantage of the system.. I think America needs to have a law, if you accept funds from a state or govt agency you need to have a mandatory drug test. Also need to be a part of a plan to try and find a job. If you don't comply your funds will stop until you start giving an effort. Then once you start you need to buy back into the system... Make it hard for people to be lazy!!! We have true AMERICANS giving their life to protect our freedoms and getting paid minimum. I was one of them so I understand that world! We are to easy on people that have a negative impact on our future.. American up!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think all hard working Americans are paying for people that take advantage of the system.. I think America needs to have a law, if you accept funds from a state or govt agency you need to have a mandatory drug test. Also need to be a part of a plan to try and find a job. If you don't comply your funds will stop until you start giving an effort. Then once you start you need to buy back into the system... Make it hard for people to be lazy!!! We have true AMERICANS giving their life to protect our freedoms and getting paid minimum. I was one of them so I understand that world! We are to easy on people that have a negative impact on our future.. American up!

Oklahoma tried that, but it seems the courts decided that mandatory drug tests for those on the teat violates their right to privacy or something.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is ....

Oh pay back when you just barely make it...??

Don confuse those who cant with those that abuse....

And then theres that ol percentage of ...the Unemployed..( those looking for jobs)

Where you gonna find these jobs? With people out there Lookin that cant find one.

HEY , why dont we have a Flat wage , along with the Flat tax....eryone werks 40 hrs , gets paid the same, then that would leave 40 hrs fer the unemployed to werk... ???

haha

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The old standby chant at these kinds of protests is: "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!"

Obviously it originally meant: "Until there is a fair and impartial investigation, we will continue to act out."

For some people it has changed to mean: "There will be no justice, because we will not let anyone have peace."

Latest posts

Top Bottom