List of EOs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5,6,7,8,9 are pretty much already in place. 12 is widely practiced. 13 should be done for all crimes and is part of the problem with society as a whole. 18, at least with OCPD is impossible with shortage of officers. School Resource Officer should be defined.

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is Hilary's stance on all of this? With the dem's seemingly manufacturing votes by creating this society of entitlement I am thinking this may be a long battle.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ironically, #2 will have a chilling effect on people getting the mental health care they might really need.

Still it's not as bad as it could have been.

I think it really is as bad as it could have been and not be overturned by the courts. The grandstanding was all he could really do without congress.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever read the Art of War. You don't think this guy can't flank us and take our rights away. DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!!!!! What you see in front of you isn't what's going to sneak up and hit you right in the butt.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5,6,7,8,9 are pretty much already in place. 12 is widely practiced. 13 should be done for all crimes and is part of the problem with society as a whole. 18, at least with OCPD is impossible with shortage of officers. School Resource Officer should be defined.

I think it is defined in the CIS program.

http://www.cops.usdoj.gov/default.asp?Item=54

Latest posts

Top Bottom