Little Joe's Boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently found out about Little Joe's Boots in OKC by the stock yards. I made a trip and all I can say is wow. They have everything I like to oogle and fondle. They have a huge selection of knives from case, victorinox, kershaw, benchmade, spyderco, Emerson, and many many other. I ended up picking up an Emerson CQC-15 from them while I was there. They also carry hats, coats, jackets, and much more outdoor wear. They also have Akubra hats. Their service while I was there was great and I highly recommend them if your in the market for a new knife or outdoor wear.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
what i like about joes is he's usually there for some one on one service. i always check out the cabinet thet is on the wall to your right as you walk in to the knife room. everything is $40 in it,sometimes some really good deals

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's one of my favorite places to buy knives now. I resisted the urge to go there when I was in OKC this past week, but I'm heading up Sunday/Monday and I may not be able to resist again.

I wish they had more Spydercos and Kershaws, but their selection of traditionals (they have all three of GEC's brands, and Queen, and Case, etc.) is unmatched anywhere I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom