LIV Golf in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the tourney at 101st and Garnett? I know one is coming up for that location. Don't know who is the sponsor.
MIL is in Assisted living across the street from that location.
The facility said Garnett and 101st would be shut down for the event with only ticket holders and players having access to the course.
Of course the facility raised holy hell because family couldn't visit residents, so we get some sort of special pass or something.
You can see very little of the course from the facility.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the tourney at 101st and Garnett? I know one is coming up for that location. Don't know who is the sponsor.
The facility said Garnett and 101st would be shut down for the event with only ticket holders and players having access to the course.
Of course the facility raised holy hell because family couldn't visit residents, so we get some sort of special pass or something.
Yes, Dennis, it is.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the towed electric signs announcing the shutdown of that part of Garnett Road this weekend. Silly me, I thought it was for road construction that benefits all who pass through the area, not an inconvenience of the many for the benefit of a few. Kinda like all this woke cr@p.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Garnett will be closed from 101st to 106th which I believe will
restrict access to that facility. Not sure how that will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom