LIV Golf in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Garnett will be closed from 101st to 106th which I believe will
restrict access to that facility. Not sure how that will work.
Got that cleared up. I was asking the facility that question. If you have a resident in the facility, you cannot be denied access. To visit, you can't drive in. Must take the shuttle bus.
Some of the independent residents have cars on-site with the ability to come and go as they please. Denying them their ability to drive in and out would bring up some serious legal issues. They get a special pass to come and go.
The facility has rented out most of the parking spaces to the LIV tourney. When we were there Tuesday, there was a POD container full of merchandise with a security guard set up to watch it. Don't know if it stays there or is to be moved later.
Lots of activity going on in that neighborhood.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got that cleared up. I was asking the facility that question. If you have a resident in the facility, you cannot be denied access. To visit, you can't drive in. Must take the shuttle bus.
Some of the independent residents have cars on-site with the ability to come and go as they please. Denying them their ability to drive in and out would bring up some serious legal issues. They get a special pass to come and go.
The facility has rented out most of the parking spaces to the LIV tourney. When we were there Tuesday, there was a POD container full of merchandise with a security guard set up to watch it. Don't know if it stays there or is to be moved later.
Lots of activity going on in that neighborhood.
Yep, drive through there earlier!
road and utility construction and the Golf tourney

Latest posts

Top Bottom