24K Chinese Migrants Apprehended at Southwest Border in FY 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're so out of touch as a society with getting our hands dirty that we're fukked if our grid goes down
Some are, I remember stories of Viet Vet Millwrights riding flak jackets on choppers to get power up in Iraq. They’ll just have to get over the carbine and rack in the Jobox. I’m GTG for my people, the rest of them can piss right off.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big problem is those of us that know how and can make it without, are getting older and more broken as time moves on. Even though most of us continue to pass on knowledge, there are so many more younger folks that don't care to learn how. They have already bought into the it will never happen here, and or the government will always take care of us 😞

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big problem is those of us that know how and can make it without, are getting older and more broken as time moves on. Even though most of us continue to pass on knowledge, there are so many more younger folks that don't care to learn how. They have already bought into the it will never happen here, and or the government will always take care of us 😞
For what it’s worth, I’m back in school picking up certification in a whole different field of endeavor. It’s not a large group of young men but it’s a solid group of young men I am with every day. Don’t pay attention to what you see on the university campuses, go to the vocational schools and meet those kids. They are the counter point to what you see in the mainstream media and there’s a bunch of them. They are just a different version of us old codgers. I for one think the trials we face as a country are just the crucible to get us where we want to be. The rest of the pointy headed crowd need us and our protégés way more than we need them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I will last. Plenty of groceries/beef and a gas fireplace
Really. That beef in an electric freezer? Natural gas fireplace? Might want to consider a few other options. You are better prepared than 90% of people though. I often wonder what it would really be like if we lost the power grid for an extended period of time. It wouldn't be pretty after about a week.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really. That beef in an electric freezer? Natural gas fireplace? Might want to consider a few other options. You are better prepared than 90% of people though. I often wonder what it would really be like if we lost the power grid for an extended period of time. It wouldn't be pretty after about a week.
This is one of the main problems with modern living. People think there will always be electricity. You can run a generator, but that's noisy. You know what noise attracts? Lead.

You could start smoking and jerking your meats but you've only got a few days to do that before it starts to rot. How big is your dehydrator? How about that smoker? Can you smoke a freezer full in 3 day? How about salt? Do you have more than what's in the shaker on the tabletop?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
What in the Sam Hill is going on? Crooked Joe obviously through our southern border wide open, to ANYONE, now he is talking about building a wall, like it was his idea? He releases 6.2 BILLION DOLLARS in funds being held due to sanctions, that they can use to ATTACK Israel or us, then sends the USS Gerald R Ford, to back up Israel? I heard last night they had landed US Special Forces, and gun boats in Gaza, and attacked Iranian gun boats near Gaza? I know Crooked Joe likely don't even remember saying, or doing these things, but whom ever is actually making these decisions, has me confused? I for one suspect Communist China is pulling the strings here, and that they are also behind installing Joe in OFFICE, OWNING, AND CONTROLLING ALL OF OUR NEWS, AND ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA, AS THEY LIKELY DO? GOOD LUCK TO US!! I HOPE COMMUNIST CHINESE COUNTERFEIT WEAPONS, ARE AS JUNKY AS THE CRAP THEY SELL US?? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, FOR TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom