Lizard mans campaign goes on hold.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Appears the Newt Gengrich's entire campaign staff has quit after Newt took a cruise in the Med, on a luxury cruise ship instead of making a bus trip through Indiana.

His Staff, reportedly have raised rumors that they may be joining Gov Rick Perry of Tx to make a run for the highest office in the country.

In my opinion, thank God!
Newt is the worst thing for the conservative agenda.
He is no better than Mitt Romney. Both are career politicians that have liberal track records.

Hopefully he will bow out, and clear the road for legitimate candates like Sara Palin and Rick Perry.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Appears the Newt Gengrich's entire campaign staff has quit after Newt took a cruise in the Med, on a luxury cruise ship instead of making a bus trip through Indiana.

His Staff, reportedly have raised rumors that they may be joining Gov Rick Perry of Tx to make a run for the highest office in the country.

In my opinion, thank God!
Newt is the worst thing for the conservative agenda.
He is no better than Mitt Romney. Both are career politicians that have liberal track records.

Hopefully he will bow out, and clear the road for legitimate candates like Sara Palin and Rick Perry.

:laughup:

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have lost the ability to detect sarcasm, irony or satire when it comes to the current crop of Presidential candidates. Wanted - US President - Leadership qualities not required. Confidence game experience preferred. Must be willing to sell out millions to the highest bidder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom