Local custom holster maker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, his new site says shop closed till march, and 6-8 weeks after that for new orders. Site also went from .com to .net, and is still under construction, looks like a price increase is coming as well. But seeing as how I havent heard of any change in how he does business and he does kydex mainly, I dont think he will work out for the OP.

lisaloo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah H&H is the exclusive dealer in Oklahoma for Looper. Plus, they are hard to reach anymore....

I call BS on that Matthew! ;) I'm sittin here with two phones on my desk. (three if you count my cell) and a laptop that directly connects to the email button on our website. I promise we're not hard to reach. If you need anything just holler! :haay:

I called Looper the other day and got a nice lady on the phone that said H&H is their dealer - but if I cant find a holster to fit it they can custom make me one just drop off my pistol and they would make the mold around it...

Thanks Boomer! That was me :thanku: Believe it or not I remember that conversation. Did you end up finding a holster?

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call BS on that Matthew! ;) I'm sittin here with two phones on my desk. (three if you count my cell) and a laptop that directly connects to the email button on our website. I promise we're not hard to reach. If you need anything just holler! :haay:

Thanks Boomer! That was me :thanku: Believe it or not I remember that conversation. Did you end up finding a holster?

No holster yet - but I haven't worried about it - no CCW license so no need to really hurry - I will be taking my CZ to H&H soon to find out - see I was right - I knew it was a nice lady I spoke with :-)

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boomer, what kind of holster are you wanting for your CZ? Which CZ do you have? I've been wanting to get an IWB holster for my CZ PCR for a while now, just haven't decided. If Loopers were to come up with a nice concealable IWB for my gun, I'd be tempted to take a look. I'm in the market for one of their belts too.

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for an IWB holster - I spoke with Lisa personally a couple weeks ago - she mentioned I go to H&H and try my gun in a lot of holsters - I have read a lot the the PCR will work great in SIG holsters - the thing with leather is it will reshape for the gun. Lisa was nice enough to say that if I didn't find a holster that works - I could drop my gun off and they could make one around it. They are great to work with and I will def have a Looper soon...

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Disregard this if I'm remembering wrong, but it seems like a while back somebody was selling an HK45 in the Classifieds because they bought it to design a holster and didn't need it anymore. Was that you guys, and if so, do you offer a HK45 holster in the regular lineup as a result of the fitting?

Also, is an IWB 1911 holster something I could walk into H&H and buy off the shelf most days?

I'm in the market for some rigs, like supporting local business, and it seems like Looper makes really great stuff.

Now, could I drive 20 mins to H&H and look my durn self?

Why yes, yes I could. :P

lisaloo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boomer, what kind of holster are you wanting for your CZ? Which CZ do you have? I've been wanting to get an IWB holster for my CZ PCR for a while now, just haven't decided. If Loopers were to come up with a nice concealable IWB for my gun, I'd be tempted to take a look. I'm in the market for one of their belts too.

Hey Minman....I'm not familiar with the PCR...I looked them up online and I think Boomer is probably right about the Sig fitting similarly. Its hard to say without seeing it in person. Maybe the Walther PPK or MAAAYYYBE a 1911? The closest dealer we have to Oolagah is Medlocks in Collinsville. Take your gun in and check it out. Becky and Teresa know their stuff! I know they can get you fixed up with a holster. They have our Kydex Belts in stock too.

Disregard this if I'm remembering wrong, but it seems like a while back somebody was selling an HK45 in the Classifieds because they bought it to design a holster and didn't need it anymore. Was that you guys, and if so, do you offer a HK45 holster in the regular lineup as a result of the fitting?

Also, is an IWB 1911 holster something I could walk into H&H and buy off the shelf most days?

I'm in the market for some rigs, like supporting local business, and it seems like Looper makes really great stuff.

Now, could I drive 20 mins to H&H and look my durn self?

Why yes, yes I could. :P

Lol yes Eby. You have the memory of an elephant!! :bowdown: We do have holsters in stock at H&H for both the HK45 and the 1911. There are 4 different IWB's and I'm not sure how many different holsters for the HK. Definitely lots of options!

lisaloo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want one made for a Beretta 84.

Weird JB....you're the second person to ask me about the Executive rig in the past month! (You're not a trooper are ya?) We're going to be making shoulder rigs in the very near future but none available at the moment. I'd be happy to let you know when we're selling them :)

Evyl Robot

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm a little late in the thread, and I certainly don't want to step on any toes. The people down at Looper are good folks. But, I'm making custom holsters in the Okc area as well but on a low-volume basis. My current lead time is running about two weeks, FWIW. I'd love to take on projects for anyone interested! The link to my website is in my sig line. Thanks all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom