LOL - Keep Feelin' 'Em Up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whatever, I dont mind being with the minority on this one. I didnt say they were good at what they did, but if im going to be in the sky with a bunch of people i dont know somebody better checking something (fake checking or whatever the hell tsa does)

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whatever, I dont mind being with the minority on this one. I didnt say they were good at what they did, but if im going to be in the sky with a bunch of people i dont know somebody better checking something (fake checking or whatever the hell tsa does)
With all of the restrictions and searches, the terrorist have won. I hope that I never have to fly again.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You aren't in the minority. The skies are filled everday with people with the same false sense of security.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know most of you are smarter than this, but to believe a govt agency is operating at a effective and efficient level is what bothers me. I myself have no faith at all that any govt agency is implicated to perform a task to keep me "safe"

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You folks did hear that a woman was arrested for groping a TSA employees breast? Sounds like turn about is fair to me.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You folks did hear that a woman was arrested for groping a TSA employees breast? Sounds like turn about is fair to me.

Yeah, I thought it was funny, but the lady is being charged with felony sexual assault. The TSA screener probably just finished doing the same thing to her, and that was OK, but put the shoe on the other foot (or hand on the other breast), and it's assault.

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It costs 30,000.00 to train a dog to detect explosives but they don't have lobbyists in Washington like the companies that sell the multi-million dollar high tech screening devices.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was funny, but the lady is being charged with felony sexual assault. The TSA screener probably just finished doing the same thing to her, and that was OK, but put the shoe on the other foot (or hand on the other breast), and it's assault.

If I was her, I would say that I was a lesbian or Bi, and the way the TSA touched me, I thought she was one too. "I was just letting her know that I found her attractive too." The charges would be dropped in a heartbeat.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.

I used to fly quite a bit back in the bad old days when I could still carry a normal pocket knife and not got to jail or have some minimum wage flunky get all apoplectic about the fingernail file on my nail clippers.
The security theater provided by DHS and TSA does not make flying commercial air any safer than it was on 9/10/01.

The big problem was that we have allowed ourselves as a culture to enter a mind set where a handful of scum bags with box cutters were able to hijack planes with no resistance from the crew or passengers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom