LOL - Keep Feelin' 'Em Up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So why don't they just arrest her for knowingly carrying it on from Richmond to Indiana. They didn't catch her but she admited it and it is a felony

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can keep the regulations and actually be proficient at their jobs. You take away the regulations and you give people an inch and the idiots will take a mile. I dont want to further risk my life bc people dont want to be inconvenienced a little.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can keep the regulations and actually be proficient at their jobs. You take away the regulations and you give people an inch and the idiots will take a mile. I dont want to further risk my life bc people dont want to be inconvenienced a little.

So I guess if they were to drop the goofy regulations, you could always take the same advice those that don't like the regs get offered up: "If you don't like it, don't fly".

I don't believe the dog and pony shows make flying any safer. But then that debate has been beaten to death. I'd just rather keep posting news clips showing just how well the shows are working.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As far as i know the tsa have done nothing at all for security. If its not working or there are no returns i.e catching people than it should be re-evaluated.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems to me like the best alternative is to allow everyone to carry knives on board. When each flight is over, the side with the most knives gets to deplane. The clean-up crew will then take care of the rest.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as i know the tsa have done nothing at all for security. If its not working or there are no returns i.e catching people than it should be re-evaluated.

They have done a lot. Just look at all of the jobs that they provide and all of the money that they spend for every little if anything.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You should read "To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth" by Jeff Cooper. He knew exactly why we are perfect targets for terrorist airplane hijackings and he wrote that book almost 30 years ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom