LOL - Keep Feelin' 'Em Up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, I stopped the video when the reporter said "because she was able to carry this knife on the plane, people are concerned about their safety"

I'm not worried about one honest person with a knife. I'm worried about the malicious person with (insert object here) and the fact that the FAA and TSA have made me promise to not do anything about it.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what doesn't make sense to me: Just how stupid do you have to be to go public with the fact that you brought a weapon through airport security?!? Like the TSA or not, but infractions like that aren't taken lightly by our federal government overlords. Had I pulled off that stunt as she did, I would have done what Ersland didn't and would have SHUT THE HELL UP, thanked God that no one was the wiser and then taken that $h!t to my grave.

Oh, and I would also have been laughing at the irony of security theater which so efficiently divests us of water bottles and molests grannies but which allows full blown weapons like that on the plane

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's what doesn't make sense to me: Just how stupid do you have to be to go public with the fact that you brought a weapon through airport security?!? Like the TSA or not, but infractions like that aren't taken lightly by our federal government overlords. Had I pulled off that stunt as she did, I would have done what Ersland didn't and would have SHUT THE HELL UP, thanked God that no one was the wiser and then taken that $h!t to my grave.

Oh, and I would also have been laughing at the irony of security theater which so efficiently divests us of water bottles and molests grannies but which allows full blown weapons like that on the plane

That's a good point - and would have been the safe and most intelligent way to handle it. But then, should she be also commended for exposing (once again) the farce that is the TSA, and their methods? Got to give her credit for sticking her neck out and showing one more example of just how asinine this whole dog and pony show is.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The big problem was that we have allowed ourselves as a culture to enter a mind set where a handful of scum bags with box cutters were able to hijack planes .............
with no resistance from the crew or passengers.
This reminds me of the saying .."Do as I Say ..Not as I do"....but I was much younger then.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The crew didn't resist because up until that point, nearly all planes were hijacked to take someone somewhere else, with rarely any harm to the passengers. There was no resistance because there was no precedent for what happened in 2001. Things are different now, and I'll guarantee a couple of guys with box cutters couldn't do that again.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The crew didn't resist because up until that point, nearly all planes were hijacked to take someone somewhere else, with rarely any harm to the passengers. There was no resistance because there was no precedent for what happened in 2001. Things are different now, and I'll guarantee a couple of guys with box cutters couldn't do that again.

The Government is still telling us to be nice victim. We should not resist any crime, because someone might get hurt. If everyone started resisting I think the crime rate would take a big drop.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was funny, but the lady is being charged with felony sexual assault. The TSA screener probably just finished doing the same thing to her, and that was OK, but put the shoe on the other foot (or hand on the other breast), and it's assault.
The woman was not even being patted down at the time according to sources at the scene.

Latest posts

Top Bottom