Lookiing for a good 22LR pistol...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm extremely proficient in 12 oz arm curls. Practice it quite a bit actually.
beer.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course.
I thought so. I got into a "discussion" with a FB educated gun owner awhile back and he said they were legal to buy off the shelf because they were built by the factory.
I discussed the reasons why they would need the stamp to the point I wanted to call him a fawking idiot, but stopped just short. your post brought back that discussion.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought so. I got into a "discussion" with a FB educated gun owner awhile back and he said they were legal to buy off the shelf because they were built by the factory.
I discussed the reasons why they would need the stamp to the point I wanted to call him a fawking idiot, but stopped just short. your post brought back that discussion.

Mine was built by Gemtech.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

You can buy it off the shelf, it just takes about 8 months and an extra $200 to get it in your hands.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What was the cost? .22 rimfire is extremely dirty. Can you clean it easily? My MZ brake gets really dirty and packed with residue quickly.

I've had this one for quite some time, I wanna say it was ~$450 for the upper. I found a cheap MK III as the host. It's been sitting in the safe for the last few years because you will run through some ammo quick and I got tired of the .22 ammo crisis. Now that thing are different I need to put some Volt components on it. The servicing sucks, you're supposed to send it to the factory. I've learned to buy serviceable cans from now on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom