• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Looking for a reloading press

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Have a young man that want's to start reloading. Told him it's the worst time to do it but I'm proud he want's to get into it. So, if you have a good used single or progressive press for sale, at a good price, please let me know.
Told him to spend this next year just getting your stuff together and not panic buy. Molds, dies, powders, lead....all the stuff. I've got him a bunch of lead that we will make into ingots soon and I've gave him a couple of dies.
Help if you can.
Thanks

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anything specific you are looking for in the way of dies?
I just talked with him and 6.5 creedmoor, 10mm and 30-30. He's a hunter and fisherman 12 months out of the year. When he starts to reload, He plans on expanding his gun collection even though it's the worst time in the world to do that. But this is gun country and his Dad has a lot of friends that have huge collections of hunting guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom