Looking for a saw mill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to cut some large trees into lumber for me around the north central to the NW part of the state. I used to know a guy that had a portable saw mill that he was cutting cedar with but that has been a few years ago.

Does anyone know somebody that has a sawmill. I can deliver the trees I just don't want to drive the SE part of the state. Any ideas?

Thanks

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try Red Cedar Creations ... 580-227-3198. The phone is out of Fairview but, unless they have moved, they are actually north of Longdale. I haven't been out there in quite a few years, but they did have their own sawmill. Whether or not they would cut it up for you, I don't know, but give them a try. If that doesn't work out, let me know. I have one or two other leads I could follow up on!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a guy in Tulsa that has a portable saw mill, I have used him, here is a great guy, happens to be a Tulsa Fireman as well.

Not sure if Tulsa is too far to bring the logs, he might consider coming to you, would depend on schedule/timing, etc.

PM me for his contact info....

Latest posts

Top Bottom