Looking for accurate/reliable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Glock was too light. I like the others because of the weight and they even felt better in my hand. For some reason I was all over the place with the Glock, too. But with the others I had a very close spread.

If you like the heavier pistols, you might also check out a Beretta 92 as well. It is not small or light, so not ideal for concealed carry, but it is accurate and very reliable. I have shot a few thousand rounds through mine with no malfunctions so far.

You can't really go wrong with the pistols you're considering - I've shot Springfield xd's and several Sig's and they were all great pistols. I've never shot a CZ, but keep hearing great things about them.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If cost of shooting is an issue 9MM wins hands down. But you probably already know that. Brand of pistol depends on which feels best in your hand and which system (grip, trigger, etc.) works best for you. Everybody has their own favorite. For me, cost of shooting the weapon a primary consideration.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welp...it's a toss up. Either Springfield, Sig or CZ. Going to be a touch decision. Didn't like the Glock!

OK, it's official, you have good taste. If you want a really nice Sig, try the
P226 (E2) with enhanced ergonomics. Feels really good in the hand, extremely accurate and has some weight (without being too heavy). I don't think you can find a better day-to-day carry/house gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom