Looking for crossbreed supertuck retailer in Tulsa/BA area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarbee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
7/6/2010 -I am currently out of stock. The order should be here by the end of the week. They run $69.95.

That's what OPS emailed me.

I got almost the exact same response when I asked them about a Crossbreed for a Glock 19.

I emailed them a week later and they still didn't have any but said they would email me when they came in. That was over 2 months ago and I haven't heard from them since.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grr.. I was thinking about ordering one of these today. I dont take my CCW class till the 24th anyway. Wondering if I should just go ahead and order it anyway..

The supertuck looks to be one of the highest quality IWB rigs for a 1911 I can find that keeps comfort for the price. Will do me much better than this nylon clip on.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last one i ordered was back in april and at the time They had a 4 week lead time. Great choice of holster she wont be dissapointed. Had one for my G19 and now im carrying a M&P9c and its awesome. Just give the holster a couple days to get broke in and its golden after that. i cant bring myself to wanna try anything different.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I've heard NOTHING but great things about crossbreed supertuck holster... in about a month, I'm gonna go ahead and order one for myself so it's here by around the time my CCW permit comes in.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the supertuck is that the kydex is pretty thin and flimsy. A good friend of mine just picked one up from the about 2 months back. For the price, I wasn't too impressed. He did say that his UBG canute was much more comfortable and concealed better then the supertuck.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will custom make them for you guys. Send e-mail for pics. I make them just like Crossbreed, however, they're Kydex is so tight around the gun, it wears on the slide and frame. Also, if you carry the holster toward 2:00 to 2:30 position it will press into your leg when sitting. I modify mine and have had no complaints. I charge $50 anyway you want it and can have it to you next day if not same day in some cases.
386-227-0694
[email protected]

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you who have both a CTAC and a Supertuck (I think there's one guy posted in this thread already), which one do you like better and why? I thought Comp-Tac was the alpha and omega of kydex holsters (and I love both of mine) but everyone seems to love the Supertuck so I'm curious.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone looking at the crossbreed, please check
out comp-tac holsters. Their Minotaur holster seems to be a much better holster same general shape and function but the comptac can swap kydex inserts for different guns. So if you decide to carry something else you can buy a 30$ kydex part for that gun and swap it onto the leather body.

I have a crossbreed for my 92fs and it's nice but it's also a little...eh I don't know how to say it. Cheap isn't really true cause it works fine and hasn't broken or anything but the kydex is thin and the metal clips are slathered in black paint with a crappy finish.

I haven't bought or held a comp tac but judgeing it from pics and description it will be my next holster purchase for next carry gun.

And it only 10-20$ more than crossbreed.

I am not affiliated with either company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom