Looking for OKC Mechanic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prefer to find a good mechanic who owns a small locally owned business or possibly out of the house. Looking for good, reliable work for a reasonable price point.

Need an engine rebuilt. I have the parts.

Ryan

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prefer to find a good mechanic who owns a small locally owned business or possibly out of the house. Looking for good, reliable work for a reasonable price point.

Need an engine rebuilt. I have the parts.

Ryan

A few guys I work with do quite a bit of side work out of one of their home shops in Blanchard. PM me the details and I'll see what they say.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. For those interested, I'm needed a 4.3l rebuilt out of a late 90's S-10. Looking for compression test(just in case, motor only has 130k) with a full rebuild and adding a small cam.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few guys I work with do quite a bit of side work out of one of their home shops in Blanchard. PM me the details and I'll see what they say.
To tag along on this topic, do you know if those guys do installs of wiring harnesses? I have one for my 68 Mustang that I just haven't been able to bring myself to install. I don't like electrical fires in my cars. :cool:

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beard - a couple of beers and a diagram and I'd be glad to help you with that one...it's not very hard. I've done car audio for 10+ years and I'm a former electrician, I'm sure we could figure it out...

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be beyond cool. I can definitely supply the bear and I have a 30x42 color coordinated wiring diagram. Just need it to warm up enough to work out in the garage and get my garage organized so I can find my mustang again. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom