Looking for Red Jacket Ar-15 Rewiews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. Both shows are a joke. I do find them entertaining if watched on that level. If I take them seriously as a show I could never watch them. As far as RJ goes....I would sooner buy a Bushmaster from Academy. I have no idea where Rich gets off charging what he does for what he does.......I guess someone has to pay for all the plastic surgery his wife and daughter are getting......not to mention going everywhere in a damn Bell Jet Ranger.
I liked the idea when i saw the episodes then saw it. Its kind of a good and bad thing putting guns into more of a public view. What I don't like is that air that will guy and he seems really kind of nutty and crazy. Like he could come off the handle at any minute then the average uneducated person thinks we are all like that. Random fact the ferret apc they modified at RJ some one i know sold it to that police department. LOL

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record... I never have seen the show. My opinion is based off personal experience with their AKs. And at that, it really isnt based off their AKs. I have had a brand new Remmy 700 that had problems out of the box. The difference is, when I called Remmy, they corrected the issue. They did not tell me "We didnt build that." Dont know if I am expressing it correctly, but I understand there can be little problems with a build. I have no issues with that. I am subject to error in my line of work. What I take exception to is ownership of the problem.

That is my beef.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me how rude and childish people can get when anonymous.

My anonymity has far less to do with wanting to be rude and childish (I'm plenty of both on occasion in real life) and more to do with the fact this is an internet forum read by, well... God only knows who.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might pm Tony ar tromix he's worked on some ar's with RJ. The fact they had the attitude they came up with the 458 socom and never gave Tony or tromix any recognition for being the first to build a 458 rifle(and I'm pretty sure some of the parts on that build were from tromix) I wouldn't waste my money with them.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything from RJ's, they think their stuff is gold. I've been acquiring parts for my AK conversion, and their parts are always the most expensive, but not the best. They jacked-up prices just because of the show. In fact, remember in the show how they made the big deal of how Will came up with Red Jacket and he had a tear in his eye as he finally told us? Their name hasn't even always been RJ, they are also known as Red Stick or something. All I'm saying is, if you want to spend a extra bunch of money on a gun that might be good, but not the best, but want to say you got it at RJ, then get one, but, I wouldn't personally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom