Looking to Begin Reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in a college dorm, and believe it or not the desks they have built into the walls are pretty dang close to work benches in size and functionality. I'm just looking to go portable to start so that I can do this at school and at home. Plus, setting up a "permanent" looking station in my dorm room could get me in trouble. My RA is cool, but she'd probably raise questions.

Read your university regs so that you know if reloading is allowed or not, and what the penalty is if you get caught. That way you can make an informed decision on whether it's worth risking getting caught to save on ammo. Remember that you have no expectation of privacy whatsoever in a college dorm.

I feel your pain. I'm still in a campus apartment until May (I keep all guns and related paraphernalia in a super-secret off campus location) and it really bugs me that I have to wait to start getting into reloading and stuff until I move into a house.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just gonna hold off until summer, more money then anyway. And I need to reassess what calibers I want to reload for, since you guys have enlightened me quite a bit.

But on a different note, I have a friend that goes to school at an all-guys school in Virginia that has an armory on campus. Students check their guns in, they get locked up, and then they scan their handprint to pick them up to go hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom