Looks like BoomerShooter is gone forever....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The website, which I check about once a month or so, now redirects to 1911fanatics.com
The admin of 1911Fanatics posted this 1/6:
We've merged another shooting community with 1911Fanatics.com - BoomerShooters.
They've been around for quite a while, and while their community slowed down has some amazing content we didn't want to lose, so we've merged the two, and hope we can help grow this 1911Fanatics forum even further. Welcome ALL!

https://www.1911fanatics.com/threads/welcome-boomershooters.24344/
My account and posts (all 11 of them) have been merged over as well.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I forgot about that. I knew I had joined a couple 1911 forums when hunting for my Olyellered 1911, so I just assumed it was one of those.
Looks like I have another place to post my WTB.
That and Oklahoma Hunter, which I found tonight lol.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of the so called new members over there seemed like bots to try to drum up traffic. A lot of the newer threads that were popping up over there seemed off the way they were typed up. I finally quit checking in over there all together because it had become a ghost town. Really enjoyed it over there during its prime.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a great forum to interact with the local area competition shooters and get some great insight. That forum was the reason I started shooting USPSA and Steel Challenge. Made a lot of friends at the matches.

At one time I was regularly shooting at least 4 matches a month USPSA & Steel Challenge at OKCGC, USPSA at H&H, and the conceal carry matches at the indoor range that used to be in Edmond.

Also was lucky enough to win some great prizes in the contingency program, one being a Nordic Components 9mm PCC that a grandson has proclaimed that he will inherit.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a great forum to interact with the local area competition shooters and get some great insight. That forum was the reason I started shooting USPSA and Steel Challenge. Made a lot of friends at the matches.

At one time I was regularly shooting at least 4 matches a month USPSA & Steel Challenge at OKCGC, USPSA at H&H, and the conceal carry matches at the indoor range that used to be in Edmond.

Also was lucky enough to win some great prizes in the contingency program, one being a Nordic Components 9mm PCC that a grandson has proclaimed that he will inherit.
Yeah, I won a lot of great shooting gear while the contingency program was at its peak and made lots of new friends. The best was a Taccom 9mm PCC complete upper that’s a blast to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom