Looks like BoomerShooter is gone forever....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a great forum to interact with the local area competition shooters and get some great insight. That forum was the reason I started shooting USPSA and Steel Challenge. Made a lot of friends at the matches.

At one time I was regularly shooting at least 4 matches a month USPSA & Steel Challenge at OKCGC, USPSA at H&H, and the conceal carry matches at the indoor range that used to be in Edmond.

Also was lucky enough to win some great prizes in the contingency program, one being a Nordic Components 9mm PCC that a grandson has proclaimed that he will inherit.
Agree. I won a pistol one year and a nice scope the next. It wasn’t long after that the forum died.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude!!! You don’t even shoot anymore!! 🤪
For your information I no longer have a critter problem! And I went in November lol. I would have worn the jersey, but you know, we don't do those 😁
Mematic_20220207_125412.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here along with my posts as a mod since that forum started.
A couple of us tried to get it going again, but it never happened. Some folks kept posting negative comments for whatever reason that drove the new members away. Sounds like their goals were reached.

The negative and divisive posts/comments are probably keeping new folks away from here, too.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The negative and divisive posts/comments are probably keep new folks away from here, too.
There's an unspoken (but not silent) contingent around here that wants this to be one of those 1900s-era Gentlemen's Clubs. Only the best of the old money need apply!

None of those young whippersnappers born in the 80s or *gasp* even later!

Some of OSA just wants to sit down with a cigar, a cognac, a newspaper, and mumble "quite right old chap".
egp.jpg

(end jesting satire)

Edit: I went on a little tangent with my Google and i found a picture of the next EnS if certain folks got to host:
the-dapper-gentleman-hotel-des-arts-2.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
There's an unspoken (but not silent) contingent around here that wants this to be one of those 1900s-era Gentlemen's Clubs. Only the best of the old money need apply!

Some of OSA just wants to sit down with a cigar, a cognac, a newspaper, and mumble "quite right old chap".
View attachment 251228
(end jesting satire)

Edit: I went on a little tangent with my Google and i found a picture of the next EnS if certain folks got to host:
View attachment 251231
Lol! I'm far from that crowd so I guess that leaves me out.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 251228
(end jesting satire)

View attachment 251231

Well, I'm out -- cuz hell will freeze over before you guys see me in a corset ... 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom