Lost Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a gun at H&H once...was a small 22 of some sort loaded and in a holster. It belonged to the people who were shooting next to us who brought a million guns with them and then forgot one. I turned it into the range staff who seemed surprised...not sure if they were surprised someone left a gun on the range or that someone would turn it in instead of swiping it. Made me feel good to know this guy got his gun back, assuming the range staff didn't pocket it of course.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you lose one at OKCGC, send an e-mail to the guy that always sends out the volunteers e-mails. (can not think of his name) He will send out one asking if anyone found it.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Okay I will fess up. I left a range bag with 3 handguns on the roof of my car, drove about 3 miles before I looked at the empty seat beside me and was thinking something is wrong. I stopped and reached up and it was still up there, not that I am lucky like that, just had yet to fall off.

I'm not just gonna one up you, I'm gonna infinity up you.

We were heading out for a fast trip to San Antonio, TX (uncle's funeral), and as I finished packing the car, I set my Kimber .45 and Ruger SP101 on the sunroof while I dropped my bag in the back seat. We left Stillwater about 5-10 min later. About the time we got to OKC, I reached down to check on my gun by my seat. It wasn't there. After a few seconds, I realized what had happened. After that sickening feeling hit, and kept sinking all the way to my toes, I found an exit, and pulled off. Even though they weren't there, I had to check anyways.

They were there. No kidding. ~60 miles, back roads, highway, interchanges. They were still there. I've never felt so stupid in my life.

Wait, I've felt more stupid. Maybe I have the same thing jcizzle's dad suggested.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RickN said:
If you lose one at OKCGC, send an e-mail to the guy that always sends out the volunteers e-mails. (can not think of his name) He will send out one asking if anyone found it.

Jack Arbogast
405-340-5403

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was still living at home before dad got a gun safe he had a real bad habbit of hiding guns in strange places, even my guns. He forgot where he put one once...my great grandpas remington pump .22. found it three months later.....

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There was a post link to an article, I believe on here, about a deputy sheriff, I don't recall where, that set his patrol rifle on the roof of his cruiser and forgot. He was driving down the road and people were honking at him to tell him the rifle, some how, was still on the roof. He stopped, the rifle slid off and hit the pavement.I'll bet he never lives that one down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom