Lots of things have changed in my life ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work all night so I'm always up between 8 PM and 10 AM. But sleep is a one hour at a time thing from then on. 10 hours of that and I'm usually OK. Last time I looked at the clock last night it was 7 PM. I decided to reset the alarm for 8:15. I no sooner reset it and the damn thing was going off!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Good morning everybody ,hope y'all sleep good as for me I slept like a log,as soon as my head hit the pillow![emoji16]
I slept like a log too...for four hours, then it's a wrestling match with the covers for awhile then I just get frustrated and get up.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm SO glad they didn't have video conferencing when I was working (yeah, I'm old ... lol ...).

I figured since I was up I'd go ahead and get my horse collar thing out of the way ... Only 2 hours and 33 more minutes to go. This clicking noise drives me NUTS. Blah ...

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Halls cough drop wrapper taped over the camera on my laptop because of people setting up video conferece as a default. I work a lot from home and don't ever dress in what I would call suitable for business clothing when I have no intention of leaving my house.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Halls cough drop wrapper taped over the camera on my laptop because of people setting up video conferece as a default. I work a lot from home and don't ever dress in what I would call suitable for business clothing when I have no intention of leaving my house.

Damn, I wish I could do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom