Loveless Boots Review.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright guys I promised id write a follow up after I got them and wore them for a while. I bought some Loveless Cowboy boots about 6 months ago. They take about 4 months to make and Ive worn them just under 2 months now. The reason I cant say a full two months is they forgot to glue down the the bottom padding. I noticed this in the store but I didnt describe it right. Unfortunately I had a work trip in another state so I had to wait to get them to do it properly. The reason I bought these is I have some wide, jacked up feet from when I had a club foot. Both of them are pretty messed up. My left one is a size 13 and right a size 9. My left is really wide because I compensated for it for many years until I had my surgeries. Anyways They are probably some of the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. That being said if you have as severe of problems as I do you still wont think these feel amazing. They are comfortable but not perfect. The quality is good and I see why they are sooo pricey. I paid 690, about the cost of what I normally spend on wide boots buying 2 pairs so it just made sence to go this route. If you dont have as bad of feet as I do you may just keep buying manufactured boots. Also get him to write down what you want. My right toe is a little bigger than I wanted. I told him I wanted the throw smaller and the bend in the boot a little larger. He did all that and made the toe bigger. Not exactly what I wanted. I plan on going to him again to have him fix this as he said to just try it for a few months. Overall I am quite pleased, good quality, good value but if they jumped up anymore I probably wouldnt be able to justify the price. Dr.Loveless was great, answered my questions and told me good info.. Ask any questions. I am terrible about giving details on my own. But ill be able to answer any thing you ask if it applies to me as well.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember getting school shoes (boots) there as a kid. I didnt get them made, we were too poor for that. I always just bought off the shelf. Dad always went there because he had 1 leg shorter than the other and had to get one shoe built up about an inch taller than the other. He got a knee replacement and the short leg issue was fixed. Old man Loveless has since passed and I think his son runs it?

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gary Loveless runs it now, if you want to see some nice mounts you should visit he=is showroom. Has animals from all over the world.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gary Loveless runs it now, if you want to see some nice mounts you should visit he=is showroom. Has animals from all over the world.
He showed me some hippo hide that he was selling for boots. Told me how it gave him trouble and tried charging him. I bet that man has some pretty cool stories.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're in there, he has a Cape Buffalo out front that is in the top 1% in the world. Talk to Gary and ask if you can see his office. You honestly will not believe some of the trophies. I won't give anything away. Go see him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom