M&P 9mm Pro mods?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that have been using the M&P 9mm Pro in competition, or modifying them for competitors, what seems to be the hot ticket setup(s)?
Mostly interested in staying legal for both IDPA/SSP and USPSA Production.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Pro also. Mine is stock right now but back when I bought it I was reading all I could and if I remember correctly some changed recoil spring and smoothed up the trigger a bit.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot my M&P9Pro stock. My trigger pull is excelelnt and it shoots where I point.

Other shooters have added an adjustable FO rear sight with new front FO sight (slightly taller for adj rear) and/or the Apex tactical sear etc. for a lightened trigger pull.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For those that have been using the M&P 9mm Pro in competition, or modifying them for competitors, what seems to be the hot ticket setup(s)?
Mostly interested in staying legal for both IDPA/SSP and USPSA Production.

dawson sights, trigger work, internal magwell shaping, barrel work (crowning and/or refitting). Backstrap can be stippled and be legal for both; permanent grit can be bonded to the grip area and still be legal, as grip tape is also legal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom