M&P Fullsize Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiecgc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst said:
Full Size M&P is exactly like another poster said, between a full size and compact Glock. The compact M&P's are actually more like sub-compact Glocks. The true full size M&P's are the Pro models. I would think that if you could conceal a G19, you could conceal a M&P Standard Size.

Kind of OT but does anyone know, do the M&P and M&P Pro models take the same mags?

Yes they do the only difference is the barrel length. As for holster Raven Concealment makes a great IWB and OWB holster.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

I didn't like that Comp-Tac makes only one holster or the M&P and it is molded for the external safety lever whether your pistol has it or not. This pushes it away from the body and it doesn't hide as well. I wish they made a mold for with safety and also for without. I found that while I can hide a G19 very well, I couldn't get the same level of concealment with the full size M&P. For me the full size was a nice pistol, but too large for IWB.

Good luck,

Alan

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sometimes carry the 4" M P 40 15+1 in a comp tac minotaur.
I use the smaller grip insert, slightly more cant in the holster at about 3:30-4
Slightly larger than the g23, 13+1.
No safety lever, I just heated the kydex with a blow dryer and smoothed out the molded spot for the safety.
I liked the thinness with the smaller grip insert.
Now I mostly carry a g30, 10+1 of .45 CT Minotar same cant, but it is a fat gun.
For me , it just seems after a while I get used to whatever Im carrying.
Get a Good Stiff belt ,I use the Looper with kydex insert.

Latest posts

Top Bottom