M44 "scout" rifles from Century

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass this along if you haven't already seen it, I noticed the other night that Century has some Mosin M44 Scout rifles for $79
I don't know how bad they are for that price BUT i could not help myself :cool: Might be a good candidate to use with an Arch Angel stock.
I Also noticed they show some Wasr10's for $299 "poor/incomplete" but picked up some parts kits back in the day when they were stupid cheap so now maybe I'll have a reason to use em LOL.
I got the order confirmation yesterday so hopefully they'll be here within the next week or so, I still cant figure out why they are so painfully slow on processing and shipping orders :screwy:
but when they do, I'll post some pics.
:patriot:

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he was looking for a link to the rifles. I searched without success, myself. I also didn't realize they were a wholesaler. So can you order from them without being a dealer or is there a consumer page I'm missing?

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well crap, just called them to see if my order had shipped, they said sorry BUT they had "over sold" on the $79 M44 scout rifles & the $299 Wasr10's
So I guess keep your eyes out as I'm betting a big distrubutor snatched all these up and will be on the regualr market in the next few weeks :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom