Madonna tells fans in concert to support the ‘black Muslim in the White House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OH NOEZ!!! We got one o' dem dare mooooozlims in duh what house! We done gotta give his turbin a good worshin!

Every time I hear someone say we need to get rid of Obama because he's a Muslim, I am again reminded of how pathetic the GOP has become. The fact that this election can be decided by the name of someone's invisible friend is scary.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As pathetic as making fun of people for the way they talk? As pathetic as making yourself feel superior in your beliefs by belittling those of others? Such things don't do you much credit when it comes to making a point.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As pathetic as making fun of people for the way they talk? As pathetic as making yourself feel superior in your beliefs by belittling those of others? Such things don't do you much credit when it comes to making a point.

No, even more pathetic than that. I dislike Obama as much as the next guy, but as long as people as making dumb statements such as the one I parodied above nothing is going to change.

Obama and Romney have the same god, Money. They'll try to make you think differently, but no one makes it to the highest office in the land on faith.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really tiered of the racist debate BS, why she has to reference the word "African American so many times). I could careless if their white/black/woman/man/mexican...what ever. It's about what the president cane do for our country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom