Madonna tells fans in concert to support the ‘black Muslim in the White House

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, even more pathetic than that. I dislike Obama as much as the next guy, but as long as people as making dumb statements such as the one I parodied above nothing is going to change.

Obama and Romney have the same god, Money. They'll try to make you think differently, but no one makes it to the highest office in the land on faith.

Ah, parody. It must not be offensive, then.

You weren't referring to money when saying "invisible friend". Want to call somebody out on hypocrisy, go right ahead. There's no need to belittle the faith they're already pimping for their own benefit.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OP was not making a statement of his own...

She ACTUALLY SAID that we should vote for the <bleep-ing> black muslim in the white house... it's in the video, watch it and you'll see.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OP was not making a statement of his own...

She ACTUALLY SAID that we should vote for the <bleep-ing> black muslim in the white house... it's in the video, watch it and you'll see.

I believe the real threat was that if Obama doesn't win, she'll keep dressing like a $2 whore until she's 80.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You weren't referring to money when saying "invisible friend". Want to call somebody out on hypocrisy, go right ahead. There's no need to belittle the faith they're already pimping for their own benefit.

Sorry, thought it was cool to belittle Islam on a gun board. Didn't mean to offend you, allah akbar and such good buddy!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love when people accuse Obama of being Muslim just like they accuse Romney of being Mormon...

Like either one of them wouldn't stab their supposed god in the face for 2 more votes.

These idiots both worship themselves. They live off of power and fame and neither candidate has an ounce of religious faith (with regard to worshiping something else) in their bodies.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm a devout Christian and I still agree with kd5rjz. I also don't get butt-hurt over the "invisible friend" comment - its his right to not believe just like its my right (and yours) to believe. Either way, neither candidate is a Christian as neither is religious (no matter how much the modern-day church wants to re-define "religion" as a bad thing), and its idiotic to accuse him of being something that he's clearly not (despite the hoards of sarcastic comments to follow stating that he absolutely is a Muslim).

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the real threat was that if Obama doesn't win, she'll keep dressing like a $2 whore until she's 80.

ROFL! I'll certainly agree with that...

yuck... she really needs to hang it up. I would fear going blind or catching something if I were in the front row of that spectacle lol.

As for Obama and the muslim comments, I don't even pay those much attention. I just think it's hilariously ironic that madonna actually said that he was a muslim and she supports him lol. You couldn't make this funny stuff up if you tried.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She said before her rant that her facts might be wrong because she was "dizzy" from her stage act (which is amazing for someone her age...I'm pretty sure her and Mick Jagger have some special vitamins). Was what she said wrong? Well duh, as much as extremists want to believe Obama is a Muslim it's simply not true. Repeating that silliness just fuels extremists, it's posted here after all, and doesn't help his campaign much. She really should take an oxygen break before trying to discuss politics. I'm always amazed that such true blue Americans as we have here will validate their arguments with the most un-American of reasons. How hard is it to base an opinion of a politician on his/her politics instead of their race, religion or sexual orientation? Equality is a fundamental building block of this country but, somehow, in the GOP it's looked upon with disdain. Don't like Obama's politics? Fine, vote him out, but labeling a man a Muslim to discredit him in a country that was founded to escape religious persecution is mind boggling.

As for the reference to Jane Fonda, it's completely inappropriate. Go ask a former POW if they consider Madonna's remark on the same level as Jane Fonda's Vietnam era activities and he's probably going to give you a new perspective on life pretty damn quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom