Magpul Handguard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it is just like the rifle in this picture, then yes.

The site you linked is only showing MOE handguards in FDE, which is probably not what you want for a black rifle.

Yea, but I've found other sites that have them also. Magpul website has them in different colors for the same price.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the FDE!!!
You tell em ez bake... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiff
If it is just like the rifle in this picture, then yes.

The site you linked is only showing MOE handguards in FDE, which is probably not what you want for a black rifle.

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with FDE...

I've got nothing against FDE but I've got a black rifle wanna keep it that way.:clap3:

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All right next question.

I was wanting to get a magpul stock for it also. The website said to make sure to order either the milspec or commercial version depending on the rifle.
Well Rock River Arms Entry Tactical has which version milspec or commercial buffer tube?

thanks in advance.

spamby

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can either meausre the tubes diameter or easiest way to find out is take the stock off by pulling the latch portion down and it slides right off. Now looking at the rear of the tube from the side if the tube looks liek this "|" its a milspec or if its got a "/" its commercial.

also google some pics of them and you'll see what im talking about.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All right next question.

I was wanting to get a magpul stock for it also. The website said to make sure to order either the milspec or commercial version depending on the rifle.
Well Rock River Arms Entry Tactical has which version milspec or commercial buffer tube?

thanks in advance.

spamby

Mine is commercial, I don't think they offered it in milspec, not sure though. Check their website, it should tell you. I think you have to specify if you want a milspec.

Latest posts

Top Bottom