Making Fun of Engineers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you tell if an engineer is an introvert or an extrovert?

The introvert looks at his own shoes when talking to people. The Extrovert looks at the other person's shoes.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was politely asked to leave engineering school because of my math grades. I wound up with a Computer and Information Systems degree, and had started on an English degree before getting burned out on college.

Three engineers are debating about God.
The mechanical engineer says "God must be a mechanical engineer. Look at the joints and bones, obviously the work on a mechanical engineer."
The electrical engineer argues, "No no no, he's an electrical engineer. Look at the nervous system, obviously the work of an electrical engineer."
The civil engineer chuckles. "You're both wrong. God is a civil engineer. Who else would run a sewage line through a recreational area?"

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What engineering is he going for? I'm currently going for Mechanical and looks like I'll finally be free next May.

Civil. Ever since he was in the 4th grade he's wanted to build bridges and buildings. I think he has a shot. Bewilderingly good at math. Took calc III the first semester of his first year and made a B. He's coming to the end of his second year and will have all his math requirements completed. Carrying somewhere around a 3.5 gpa. I'll stop now. I warned you about being proud of him. :)

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Civil. Ever since he was in the 4th grade he's wanted to build bridges and buildings. I think he has a shot. Bewilderingly good at math. Took calc III the first semester of his first year and made a B. He's coming to the end of his second year and will have all his math requirements completed. Carrying somewhere around a 3.5 gpa. I'll stop now. I warned you about being proud of him. :)

I say be proud of him! He sounds like he'll be very good at it. The great ones are generally the ones who are in the realm of engineering they actually LIKE and work hard at it, not the ones who start in engineering and move around until they find which one is easiest for them.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Engineers are the shoe shine boys to the ruling elite.

Not sure what that means, but I like the way it sounds.

Now get shining, bitches!

Latest posts

Top Bottom