Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But if they deliberately ran it out of fuel why would they try to do the sort of belly landing that would allow some people to survive, at least at first? Hold my beer and get a load of this?

On the CNN flight simulator, the plane's computers landed it like that on autopilot. I don't know, I can't even speculate at this point on why they were so far off course. But if anyone was alive when it crashed, it looks like some would have gotten into the water and grabbed onto flotsam. I speculate this because it appears to have broken up on the surface. The waters are frigid there, and survival time would not be for days, but hours.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Stop it already. What lead to the ditching of the aircraft? Do you think they were still alive? Look at it like Mike Hammer...

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy for us to sit in this studio and imagine that there's no difference between flotsam and jetsam, Wolf, but if you're AKCHERLY in that situation you see the difference right away.

--Mr Anderson

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't make me look it up. Flotsam is stuff floating around and jetsam is stuff that was jettisoned. I'm not looking it up, Abernathy! Matched! Matched, Abernathy, matched! Do you understand what matched means?

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fuzzy pictures are intentionally fuzzy, for purposes of secrecy pertaining to satellite capabilities. .

this is what I hate most about all this. You cant tell me that in 2014 with all our technology nobody knows where this plane is/was. Someone knows and isnt talking. Most likely us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom