Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_7MGUBiN.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

"Yall not find that plane yet?"

"No Sir, Mr. Anderson. I've got my boys scouring the whole Valley for it, though."

i.imgur.com_qNa9xNS.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Just in case you're havin any doubts, boy, we ain't got a dog's chance in hell of findin that plane!

i.imgur.com_FxTYrVR.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

What are yall doin standing there lookin at me takin a piss!? Aint yall never seen a man taken a piss before! What's the deal with that submarine!? Get me a sit-rep! Get it now, move!!!

i.imgur.com_JBDL0VX.jpg_c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c.jpg

Nothing to report, Mr. Anderson. We are in a sea of floating garbage, nothing but refuse consisting of old filth hurled from the decks of fishing vessels and merchantmen, plus gigantic dead jelly fish. Possibly new species as yet undocumented!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i feel like it did a nose dive straight down into the water like those birds that dive bomb fish and maybe thats why they cant find much of it. how or why it may have done that? i have no idea, its just weird.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict they will never find it. I would imagine the first thing everybody did that had access to satellite data was check all the runways it could have landed at from the time it disappeared till it would have ran out of fuel. This eliminates everything but an ocean ditch. Possible area where it went in is just too large, nope they will never find it.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Malaysian authorities change their story yet again

(Reuters) - The last words from the cockpit of a missing Malaysian jet were a standard "Good night Malaysian three seven zero", Malaysian authorities said, changing their account of the critical last communication from a more casual "All right, good night."

The correction more than three weeks after Flight MH370 vanished with 239 people on board was made as Malaysian authorities face heavy criticism, particularly from China, for mismanaging the search and holding back information.

Or did they?

Its hard to tell for sure if authorities are changing their story or if the news media is distorting it for more sensationalistic coverage to drive their ratings and profits up.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_e1fENQ9.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

[at the site of his wife's grave]
Charlie Anderson: I don't even know what to say to you any more, Martha. There's not much I can tell you about this plane. It's like all missing planes, I guess. The news networks are winning. And the politicians who talk about the horror of it. And the old men who talk about the airline safety regulations that will come of it. And the searchers, well, they just wanna keep lookin. I guess you're not so lonely any more, with Ann and James and Jacob. And maybe the boy. You didn't know Ann, did you? Well, you'd like her. You'd like her, Martha. Why, she and James are so much alike, they're just like... no... no... we were never that much alike, were we Martha? We just sorta grew alike through the years. But I wish, I wish I could just know what you're thinking about it all, Martha. And maybe it wouldn't seem so bad to me if I knew what you thought about Malaysia Flight 370.
[He notices the church bells are ringing]
Charlie Anderson: You never give up, do you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom