Man Found Not Guilty Of Shooting After "Standing His Ground"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Witnesses stated the shooter stood over the victim, who was already shot and attempting to crawl away when another shot was fired.

I believe these statements are what prompted the arrest

Got a source for that? That is interesting...I did read the the guy who was shot claimed this, but didn't see any witness statements that supported it.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is why you shoot to kill the perp. Then there is only one side of the story. He could have went into his house and then if they entered to harm him he would have been able to shoot and use the make my day law.

The original post, if it is accurate, does not support your assertion.

Michael Brown

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That is why you shoot to kill the perp. Then there is only one side of the story. He could have went into his house and then if they entered to harm him he would have been able to shoot and use the make my day law.

He wouldnt have needed 'Make my day', 'Stand your Ground' should have covered him unless there was a questionable action he committed.

That is what is puzzling to us all, what happened outside of SYG made the LEO's initially arrest him?

Latest posts

Top Bottom