Man I got a Fever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the only Prescription is Cowbell?

Nope Putting some deerskins on the Ground.

It has started unusually early for me this year. Anyone else get the itch early this year?

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
started about 2 weeks ago. i cant wait!!!! got 3 feeders ordered and 4 cameras on the way!!! i like to think o august as the warming up season, as dove starts on sept 1st and that keeps us occupied till oct 1st!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for me, deer season is year around. At least preparation is.
I spent this spring building a new tower blind, take the tractor out and disking the food plots for weed control, get powder, bullets, primers, etc for deer, target and varmints reloading. Getting close to crunch time for getting in the food plots,and I'm on my 5 day break, so all the food plots will be disked this weekend, getting ready for a Sept 1 planting.
The closer deer season gets here, the more the excitment grows.
Some do drugs, gamble, I do hunting.:D

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am dreaming about elk and ready to go. My partner is out there scouting this week and reviewing maps with the locals. Elk woke him up in the tent last night barking at him.

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a hardcore hunter, so I'm always ready to rock. I've been working on our property the last 3-4 months getting ready for deer season.

It's one of my biggest hobbies. There's only 50 some odd days until archery season starts. This year I'm also hunting a small tract behind my new neighborhood. I put up cameras and have seen several does and smaller bucks. This has only compounded my problem. I ride my 4 wheeler back there at least every 2 weeks to refill feeders and swap sd cards. It's an addiction for sure.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting antsy for deer season. When I'm done mowing the yard today I'm getting the bow out of the case to fling some arrows. Gonna be one hot day, but a good one at that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom