Man I got a Fever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am dreaming about elk and ready to go. My partner is out there scouting this week and reviewing maps with the locals. Elk woke him up in the tent last night barking at him.

At what altitude do the mule deer turn into elk?

(taken from a recent thread, hunter's question to guide)

I too have the above mentioned fever. Bow is getting used every day a little bit. This year nobody falls off a stand while bow hunting! Not me, but a good friend . . . He'll never be the same, but still has his bow. Have a new smokeless muzzleloader for ml season, and a nice 7mm-08 that may be what I carry for gun season, though the .375 H&H gets so many interesting discussions started . . . CB

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my trail cam and biorock put out this weekend. I originally bought the Moultrie D5 that bass pro had on sale for $69 but everyone I talked to and even what I read on here made me decide to take it back and I ended up trading it for a stealthcam UNIT. it is small and has a IR flash but it was $160 so I really hope It does me good. I am wondering about battery Life however because it runs on 8 AA batteries. And I believe it is 12V

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my trail cam and biorock put out this weekend. I originally bought the Moultrie D5 that bass pro had on sale for $69 but everyone I talked to and even what I read on here made me decide to take it back and I ended up trading it for a stealthcam UNIT. it is small and has a IR flash but it was $160 so I really hope It does me good. I am wondering about battery Life however because it runs on 8 AA batteries. And I believe it is 12V

Use Lithium batteries. Expensive, but will last a lot longer.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been ready for a few weeks now. We have our food plots going. I just took my rifle in to get bore sited cant wait!!

Welcome to OSA. I know you probably plan on shooting it, but just in case I wanted to remind you bore sighting doesn't replace actually shooting to check sight in. Hopefully we get some rain for the food plots, mine need it, even though they have creek subsoil moisture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom