Man In Critical Condition After Parking Lot Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion everyone walking around N.W.10th and MacArthur is suspect.

I've lived vaguely in that area. I will have to agree with you.

its the god honest truth

Having lived and worked in the area for several years, I can agree with both statements.....

All of the above ...

Responsible CC'ers shouldn't be shooting at gunshots.

And THIS!!! I love GC more than life itself but if he has been shot and I have no idea where the shooter is I'm gonna focus on getting his scrawny little ass some help, not taking potshots in the direction I "think" the shots that hit him came from -- I hope ... Lord willing I'll never have to find out.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out this guy was NOT a CC holder. Just a man who lives in a bad part of town carrying a gun ...

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Responsible CC'ers shouldn't be shooting at gunshots. Unless he knew of the victim or the shooter personally, I think it was very irresponsible to shoot back at the sound of gunshots. I hope he didn't "get a hit" on someone he didn't know and who didn't attack him OR didn't get a hit on some innocent's property or person.

The story said he fired at the suspect, not the sound of gunshots...

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless the law has changed, this person is going to be in a lot of trouble (IF the victim was not an immediate family member). It's a tough sell to say that you're life is being threatened if you are inside a protective structure, and the perp is not shooting at you

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another take on this, maybe the victim was waiting outside the story on his friend, family member, etc to finish shopping and they saw/heard what was happening and came out.

Or very easily could be all thugs, and the 1st shooter (thug A) shot thug B. Thug B and Thug C were together and Thug C, came out shooting at Thug A.

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another take on this, maybe the victim was waiting outside the story on his friend, family member, etc to finish shopping and they saw/heard what was happening and came out.

Or very easily could be all thugs, and the 1st shooter (thug A) shot thug B. Thug B and Thug C were together and Thug C, came out shooting at Thug A.

I got $2 on the 2nd option :)

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The story said he fired at the suspect, not the sound of gunshots...

The story makes it sound like he ran outside at the sound of gunshots and shot the first person he saw with a gun. There very well may be more to the story, but if that is true it is grossly irresponsible and I hope the second shooter is not legally carrying a firearm.

Time will tell....

Latest posts

Top Bottom