Man kills wife. Says it's because of Vietnam.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve take Ambien. I’m not a fan. I already sleep walk and can’t get into a deep sleep. Chantix is the real demon. Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. I was taking it to quit smoking. Total weird nightmares.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. Seems like there is ALWAYS more to the story. One of the things I liked most about working for attorneys. The things that came out in the wash ... 😳😳 People are a weird bunch ...
I don't think Chuck will survive very long in jail at this point and I have doubts about his mental capacity at his age. It's a shame for his family to crash and burn like this.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if one had abuse as a child, was picked on by other school children, went through a miserable marriage or Vietnam, if the guy committed murder then there is a price to pay and past history has absolutely nothing to do with the crime. If past history was culpable or related, we could all use it. as an excuse to harm someone or do something harmful.
I agree people should be held accountable for bad actions especially evil. No idea if this story is truth, lies or something in between.

I was an army brat that grew up around a lot of these Vietnam Vets in the 70s, 80s and early 90s. Not sure if you are a veteran but things are just different growing up or being in the military which I later was myself.

Shell shocked, what they now call PSTD.

The things I heard about some of these guys growing up, that these guys did in their sleep. A guy trying to kill somebody in there sleep? I believe it 100%. Heard it on more than one occasion. So and so had to sleep in a different room. Wouldn’t sleep in the same room as their wife. You never woke them especially if they had been drinking. Which this sleeping drug makes me think of.

They aren’t there. They aren’t checked in. It’s like a blackout drunk without drinking. The engine is running but the engineer isn’t there. It is auto pilot.

It is reliving a past traumatic event in your dreams that manifest into the real world.

And that is without this drug. That sounds like it may have contributed heavily to this even happening.

Some of these guys are broken on the inside and no one can see it. The VA is a joke when it comes to these old timers and their needs from that time of our history. And being a vet from that time I’m surprised the Agent Orange hadn’t killed him off.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have added in my post above, I can take Ambien, do any number of things that need finished around here, even used to read homework assignments, and then go to bed 3 or 4 hours later and fall right to sleep. Best rest I ever got. Still. To this day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom