If you would.....send up a prayer for my wife.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to get Mother to the hospital in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago. Many of ya'll know she's a liver transplant recipient going on 7 years now. Well her kidneys aren't working right now. Her transplant team is on it and trying to figure something out. Hope the Lord won't take her from me yet.
Not a situation anybody wants to be in.

Having been there, prayers lifted for her recovery and many more good years together.

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers heading your way brother, I hope they're able to help her get back to health and spending time with the family!

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From one Rocky to another, my heartfelt prayer go out that the Lord restores health and strength to your wife. I pray that he gives you strength to deal with the stress and worry that I know from experience that you are and will be going through. I pray that he give wisdom to the medical personnel to see to the heart of the issue and to find the underlying causes. I pray that he gives comfort to your wife and eases any pain she is experiencing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom