If you would.....send up a prayer for my wife.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank all of ya'll for the kind words and prayers. Mother is doing a little better. Doctors said her kidneys and liver were almost shut down because she has a low immune system as a result of the liver anti rejection meds. Then she caught a damn rotavirus and it almost did her in but she's fighting back. The concern shown from all of ya'll truly overwhelms me and I have no doubt the prayers offered up on here were heard and God decided it's best for now for her to be here with me. Again I thank you all.
Glad to hear she's doing a bit better, hope it continues that way. Thanks for the update!

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to get Mother to the hospital in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago. Many of ya'll know she's a liver transplant recipient going on 7 years now. Well her kidneys aren't working right now. Her transplant team is on it and trying to figure something out. Hope the Lord won't take her from me yet.
The more we care for someone, the more it hurts when God takes them home. But, we should rejoice and praise Him for their good fortune. This life if great, but the next, if one believes, is Tony The Tiger....G-R-E-A-T!!!!

Jeff Rasberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to get Mother to the hospital in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago. Many of ya'll know she's a liver transplant recipient going on 7 years now. Well her kidneys aren't working right now. Her transplant team is on it and trying to figure something out. Hope the Lord won't take her from me yet.
Prayers that everything works out

Latest posts

Top Bottom