Market for Ferris ZT mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a resource where I can establish a price on a Ferris Zero Turn Mower.

I need to sell one as part of an estate liquidation. The dealer I have been working with does not take trade-ins or sell used equipment.
All I’ve found is a few on Craigslist to try to gauge it by.

It is a 2015 61” IS3200Z if that makes a difference.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like tractorhouse.com has listings for Ferris equipment, so you could look there for some guesstimates. You could also talk to ag equipment dealers; some of them carry ZTRs, and most of them will take trades. Some will even sell it for you on consignment.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like tractorhouse.com has listings for Ferris equipment, so you could look there for some guesstimates. You could also talk to ag equipment dealers; some of them carry ZTRs, and most of them will take trades. Some will even sell it for you on consignment.

Thanks, that gives me a range to go by.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just shopping for a ZTR and that exact model and size was one of the final models I looked at. Without knowing a little more specific information or options they are around 11,500 to 13,000 new. Without knowing the options, hours or condition you see those machines sell for around 7-9k on c-list and fb marketplace.

I

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW that is one their higher end models, not the best but it's up there. IMO, Ferris is one of the better brands, but they are definitely overpriced when you start comparing actual specs to dollars.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just shopping for a ZTR and that exact model and size was one of the final models I looked at. Without knowing a little more specific information or options they are around 11,500 to 13,000 new. Without knowing the options, hours or condition you see those machines sell for around 7-9k on c-list and fb marketplace.

I

This one has all the options when purchased, including $3000 bagger option that I just had removed by the dealer. It was $14,500 new. You would laugh at how many hours are on it.

Thanks for those numbers it helps validate what I was thinking on pricing it at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom