Mask Watch: report sightings here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They weren't enforcing their mandate anyway. I think the last time I sat foot in Walmart a couple weeks ago, I saw two people wearing masks.

Then you should come to Birmingham, Alabama. The numbers would be reversed here, but I think that is largely because those "populations" that would tend to vote Democratic Party are still adhering to the mask mandates. Some are even still wearing them while walking down a street with no other pedestrians on the street.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CDC has put a stake through the heart of mask requirement (with a few exceptions)...essentially no longer required outdoors or indoors...likewise for social distancing.

When will city regulations catch up? Has the word gotten out to everyone?

Hospitals still require it.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a young gal wearing one last night in a small town, actually outside of a small town, restaurant. She was the only person in the place wearing a mask, including the staff. She looked to be college age, 20ish, dressed head to toe (shoes and mask included) in OU gear.

She wore it in, sat down and took it off. She got up to go to the restroom and put it back on. I don't know her mind, but I highly suspect that was virtue signaling at its finest. The place was packed. Every seat and table filled. Graduation parties all around. 20-30 people waiting in a single large group, but different groups, around the front door for a table. And this 20 something yo girl was strutting her virtue all around the place.

It's actually laughable. I looked right at her as she walked by my table and laughed out loud. I couldn't help it. I wasn't trying to be rude, it's just amusing to me that some people are that stupid. It's mind boggling is what it is. You have to wonder about the other decisions someone like that would make in her life. It's a free country, and she is free to make all the decisions and mistakes she can stand, but I wouldn't trust her judgement enough to let her babysit a gold fish for a half hour. JMHO

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea. He needs to start a new trend. Convince liberals to wear a blue mask at all times. I don't know about the fashion statement, but it will make it a lot easier to avoid them.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s not wrong. Around here, the masks are definitely a marker of who the democrats/liberals are. When I was in Indiana last week, the maskateers were still the majority, but here in east Texas, it’s only the liberals and sheeple wearing them.:anyone:

He isn’t wrong, but it’s just virtue signaling on his part-a feeling of superiority; hence imbecile

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 90% still wearing masks in Stillwater.....maybe city ordinance still requires it (?)....maybe people are just slow to change....addendum: city rescinded the mask ordinance yesterday

Last edited:

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
186450603_4024848800908733_2906670164311389785_n.jpg

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then you should come to Birmingham, Alabama. The numbers would be reversed here, but I think that is largely because those "populations" that would tend to vote Democratic Party are still adhering to the mask mandates. Some are even still wearing them while walking down a street with no other pedestrians on the street.

We stayed the night there the other day headed to Florida. I ram into target and was literally the only person in the store without one. I couldn’t believe how different it was there. Once we got to Florida they were very rare

Latest posts

Top Bottom