Mass shooting at Oregon community college - 10-15 dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the recent murder of five military personnel in Chattanooga, Tennessee, it took Obama five days to order flags to half staff, and even then he did so reluctantly. After Oregon, it took Obama 24hrs or less to fly the flags at half staff---never let a serious crisis go to waste(when you didn't allow it to happen(like Ft. Hood and Chattanooga)). Obama is using "gun control" to CYA his foreign and domestic policy failures.

http://patriotpost.us/posts/38027
Desecrating the Dead in Oregon
By Mark Alexander · Oct. 3, 2015

..."In regard to Obama’s assertion that “we should politicize this,” it is telling that, after listing several mass shootings that met his “politicization” criterion, he did not mention the armed jihadist assaults at two other gun free installations on his watch: Fort Hood, Texas, and the recent murder of five military personnel in Chattanooga, Tennessee.?...

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Utopian? I think that's an overestimation but maybe your right. The point of my idea is to reverse the focus from the legal law abiding gun owner and put that focus on the liberal gun control freaks. If they want no guns then it's all up to them, not us, to make that happen at the "gun free zone".

For what it's worth, I like your idea. Not only should it be THEIR responsibility, if they fail they will be held criminally and financially liable. If I understand what you said?

Accessory to murder? Na, stupid idealism isn't intent, but maybe negligent homicide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom