May need a place to stay; Landlord threatening eviction for asking for repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
call me a commie; if you own a home you don't live in it should be taxed so much you are disincentivized to own it.
You know that ain't even right....you're pissed because he's outsmarting you and with your ego you just can't stand it so instead of getting it together you've been spinning your wheels.
Better get a plan together fast. Business is business. Doesn't matter what you reply to me I've had my say.

Last edited:

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
call me a commie; if you own a home you don't live in it should be taxed so much you are disincentivized to own it.

Why do that, when people simply have the freedom to go buy their own home and leave all those bad landlords with empty houses that draw no rent? Using the government as a sledgehammer is what has f'd this country up as much as it is.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Commie.

There are plenty of tax laws and other avenues to tax those who are fortunate to spread the wealth and own what the "f" they want to own without someone getting butt hurt and saying something like that.

I would take a look at what direction those 3 fingers are pointing at when you talk like this and find out why you are in the situation you are in. I had to grow up the hard way running my mouth and learning what that path will do to a young man. I learned when it affected more than my mouth, before that I still wouldn't have agreed with you on this one.

Good luck, let us know if you need references for your next rental agreement.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could also do rent to own or owner financing. Not ideal but seems like it would provide you with more security. Especially if you have a bunch of stuff.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
okay here;
i can afford the most expensive car in the world; you just have to pay for it.

i don't understand why people buy houses they obviously can't afford. if you have to have a renter pay for the mortgage; sounds like you weren't wealthy enough!

would we accept this model for *any* other commodity?
what isn't too expensive when you just get someone else to buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom