Medallion seal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captfd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need some info please, I lost my Farther and Mother 2 months apart over the Christmas Hollidays. I am trying to get every thing changed over, They had some stock in a few different companies like AT&T and Prudential. They sent the forms and it requires a Medallion Stamp seal, There is no one down here or close by in any of the banks that have a person that can do this. Does any one know of what I am talking about and might be able to lead me to a place that has this service?
Thanks Dwight

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have an attorney? If not, hire one to help you through this...taxes, maybe forming a trust, etc.

I'm not an attorney nor really understand your question. I use two different attorneys. ..even though my wife has a law degree (she doesn't practice)...I need someone to look out for me and my wife.

If you use an attorney and just want specific help.....aks them how they get paid. Either an upfront one time payment or hourly.

It sounds like they want an embossed stamped seal...not an ink stamped....something more "legal" or verifiable? ??

Can you talk to your banker and if they can't help, ask them who could. How about calling the different companies and asking for their accounting-investor section...they should be able to help or direct.

Good Luck!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom